Doolin Hostel Group Accommodation:
The ideal group accommodation venue to stay while visiting the Cliffs of Moher, excursions to the Aran Islands or exploring the Burren in Co. Clare, Ireland.
-Groups of 10 or more must contact Doolin Hostel directly so we can best accommodate you. Please email email@example.com
– We are a family oriented hostel and do not cater for Stag, Hen and other similiar celebration parties. If you are looking to get away for a “good session with the lads” we are not the hostel for you. We love to look after academic groups, school groups, international activity groups, family gatherings, music schools, retreats etc.
– We can cater for groups up to 90 persons and have private buildings to suit groups of 40 -50 persons.
– We can cater for Dinner, Bed, Breakfast and Packed Lunches, and also have full self catering kitchen, living and dining room.
– We have ample bus parking, storage for activity equipment, bike storage, outdoor activity wash area and drying room.
– If you have a conference or team building exercises we are glad to facilitate.
– We work with a lot of local activity providers who are great at catering for groups from hiking through the Burren, surfings in nearby Lahinch, sea kayaking along our wild Atlantic coast, mountain biking the green roads of Doolin, horse riding, day trips to the Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher walks etc. Or to do some thing more specific such as seaweed foraging, spiritual walks, geology or historical discoveries.
What ever are your needs we are sure we will do our best to accommodate.
We recently enjoyed a seven night stay at the Doolin Hostel with a group of 50 university faculty, staff and students for a residency in creative writing. Anthony, Deirdre and their staff made this trip a joy. The hostel is perfectly positioned at the foot of the Cliffs of Moher which made for heartbreakingly beautiful hikes each morning.”
Doolin Hostel Group Policies:
– We do not cater for Stag, Hen or similar celebration parties, and management reserves the right to refuse admission at any time regardless of confirmed booking, deposits or payment.
– All groups over 10 must identify themselves prior to arrival regardless if you book separately or not.
– One person assumes responsibility for the group as a point of contact and all dealings will be with this person only. This person is responsible to provide rooming lists, paying deposits, settling bill and any issues that may arise. This person confirms arrival time and will collect and return keys for rooms.
– Any actions of a group member is reflective on the group as a whole and any decisions that management may have to make will effect the group as a whole.
– A 20% deposit is required to secure bookings and is non refundable and a booking is not accepted until it is confirmed in writing by the hostel. Depending on the size of group final payment will be 2 to 4 weeks prior to arrival once the final payment date is reached final payment is non refundable.
– Additional deposits or securities may be required which will be agreed prior to arrival and on departure these securities will be refunded if no incidences occur.